The best startups hire on Kaam, India's leading job board.
- Own end-to-end business problems and metrics, build and implement ML solutions using cutting-edge technology.
- Create scalable solutions to business problems using statistical techniques, machine learning, and NLP
- Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations, and new feature creations
- Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large-scale data analysis, model development, deployment, experimentation, and evaluation.
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Publish and/or talk about your work at external conferences.
- 5+ years of experience in data science.
- In-depth understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings.
- Demonstrated ability to build PoCs for complex, ambiguous problems and scale them up.
- Strong programming skills (Python, Java, or Scala preferred).
- High proficiency in at least one of the following broad areas: machine learning, statistical modeling/inference, information retrieval, data mining, NLP
Become a Data Scientist at CRED
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CRED app aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CRED app
- Mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a fast-growing team
- Possess 2+ year of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Are experienced in kotlin, or have a strong desire to shift to kotlin
- Well versed with the latest Jet-pack Libraries
- Have experience with flutter and KMM
- Have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Android Architectural Components and Design Patterns
- Are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Are proficient with restful api to connect android applications to back-end services
- Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership.
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team