- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CRED app aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CRED app
- Mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a fast-growing team
- Possess 2+ year of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Are experienced in kotlin, or have a strong desire to shift to kotlin
- Well versed with the latest Jet-pack Libraries
- Have experience with flutter and KMM
- Have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Android Architectural Components and Design Patterns
- Are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Are proficient with restful api to connect android applications to back-end services
- Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership.
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
Cred is an Indian fintech company, based in Bangalore, founded in 2018 by Kunal Shah. Cred app's main feature is reward-based credit card payments. Cred has recently forayed into other verticals and has let users to shop from D2C brands, make house rent payments, bill payments, and take short-term credit lines.