- Own end-to-end business problems and metrics, build and implement ML solutions using cutting-edge technology.
- Create scalable solutions to business problems using statistical techniques, machine learning, and NLP
- Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations, and new feature creations
- Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large-scale data analysis, model development, deployment, experimentation, and evaluation.
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Publish and/or talk about your work at external conferences.
- 5+ years of experience in data science.
- In-depth understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings.
- Demonstrated ability to build PoCs for complex, ambiguous problems and scale them up.
- Strong programming skills (Python, Java, or Scala preferred).
- High proficiency in at least one of the following broad areas: machine learning, statistical modeling/inference, information retrieval, data mining, NLP
Cred is an Indian fintech company, based in Bangalore, founded in 2018 by Kunal Shah. Cred app's main feature is reward-based credit card payments. Cred has recently forayed into other verticals and has let users to shop from D2C brands, make house rent payments, bill payments, and take short-term credit lines.